At Last, a Cure for the Common Core!
Literature Guides that meet Common Core State Standards
NEW! Lesson plans and audio dramas for each book. Created by educators for educators. Ready for immediate classroom adoption. Suggested assignments, writing prompts, glossaries, extension activities and more!
From Historical to science fiction, from wild western adventure to compelling stories of love and war, the books of L. Ron Hubbard span all genres and interests. With over 325 million copies of his works in circulation, he stands among the 20 top bestselling authors of all time.
Educational program benefits:
• Reading comprehension and vocabulary development
• Engage readers with high-interest adventure tales
• Fluency and pronunciation skills dramatically improved
• Scholastic Reading Counts, Accelerated Reader, Lexile and Guided Reading Leveled
88% of students increased comprehension through our educational program.
• The Battling Pilot Literature Guide 978-1-59212-849-5 $14.99
• The Carnival of Death Literature Guide 978-1-59212-809-9 $14.99
• The Crossroads Literature Guide 978-1-59212-810-5 $14.99
• Dead Men Kill Literature Guide 978-1-61986-218-0 $14.99
• If I Were You Literature Guide 978-1-61986-201-2 $14.99
• Tomb of the Ten Thousand Dead Literature Guide 978-1-61986-219-7 $14.99
• The Toughest Ranger Literature Guide 978-1-61986-220-3 $14.99
For the Read & Listen Program, CLICK HERE
What students have to say:
“The book and audio combination was great for me. I was able to focus on the character more than the words. I thought it was also helpful in pronouncing the words. I think the story is wonderful the way it is and will help anybody receive a fun learning experience.” —Student, Sarasota, FL
“I loved Tom Bristol in the story Under the Black Ensign, as he is a brave and adventurous guy. I really like the audiobooks too as they helped me to get through the story and understand it!” —Student, San Bernardino, CA
“The story shows that people can follow their dreams no matter what their size is, and that their size really doesn’t matter.” —Student, McAllen, TX
What teachers have to say:
“The students who read the books enjoyed the suspense. Many of them struggle at reading and so enjoyed listening. These were just fun to read.” —PD, Teacher, Kokomo, IN
“The audiobook actually kept the students engaged in the book.” —CA, Teacher, San Benito, TX
“I had several reluctant readers really enjoy the books.” —KS, Teacher, Ellenburg, NY